You've got me in knots,
My eyes are glued to the floor,
I'm biting my bottom lip,
Searching for the right thing to say,
You pull me into your arms,
So close that I can feel the heat of your breath on my neck,
There's no hiding behind words,
You've silenced me with your body against mine,
We both know what would come next,
But you release me from your grip,
Back away,
And say that you want to do this right,
I shake my head,
As to relieve myself from a trance,
But the sincerity in your voice,
And those green eyes make it impossible,
You've got me,
I'm yours,
We'll take things slow,
We'll do this right.
By: Alyssa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment