I wish I could write about you,
As if you were real,
Not like a fictional character as in one of my books,
I'd want to tell about the trips we would take,
The late night talks,
All the confessions told and secrets shared,
I wish I could write you into the light,
Where the feelings we have wouldn't have to hide,
I could walk with you down the street,
Holding hands and not caring who sees,
You could tell all your friends and family about me,
And it would be great,
I wish I could write our story now,
And put it out there for the world to read,
So they could understand my shift in tone,
So they could see,
You are the one who brings so much joy to my life,
You are the reason I smile so bright,
I wish that you were as real to them as you are to me,
But for now,
I know,
This is the way it has to be.
By: Alyssa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment