There are a million thoughts flooding my head,
I can't find solid ground to stand and catch my breath,
All I want to do is hide away,
Hearing your voice for a second sent me into a spin,
All the anger I've let go of,
Came rushing back the moment you opened your mouth,
I just want to yell at you,
And tell you what a jerk you've been,
How there's no point in talking,
Because you broke my trust the moment you told me all that you've hid,
Every part of my heart that hoped for the best,
Is mocked by my brain,
I should've known better then to get invested,
I should've known better,
But here I am again,
Broken heart dropped into my stomach,
And my head in my hands.
By: Alyssa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment