Days like these are what I live for,
Cloudy skies and a cool breeze,
The smell of coffee that's too strong to drink,
Everything seems possible,
It feels like a true fresh start,
I could close my eyes and feel the weight of all the world leave,
No trying to hold on to anything,
Almost as if I were set free.
By: Alyssa Wilson
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment