I have nothing beautiful to say about how I feel,
I keep forgetting to breathe,
I feel the pressure of everything in my life on my chest,
I just want to get out of my own head,
Pain is not pretty,
It is sleepless nights,
Wondering if I'm good enough for all the blessings in my life,
Wondering if there is meaning in anything,
I have nothing beautiful to say about how I feel,
My head is whirling,
My heart feels torn and tattered,
And I can't even let myself cry,
Isolation is not okay,
At least not for me,
Today the world outside seems so far away,
All my friends seem to have disappeared,
I have nothing beautiful to say about how I feel,
There are no words to make this sound alright,
It can't keep going on this way,
Something has got to change,
I just don't know what that is.
By: Alyssa
Have A Wonderful Day!
ReplyDelete