A year,
A month,
A week,
A day,
Moments fleeting,
We fight,
Just to keep living in memories,
A dawn,
A morning,
An afternoon,
A night,
The time of day,
We recall,
Just to see the same way again,
A glance,
A drink,
A dance,
A kiss,
Eyes closed,
We remember,
Just to feel something,
A cup of coffee,
A song,
A cigarette,
A photograph,
Feelings relived,
We cringe,
Just to try and forget,
An hour,
A minute,
A second,
A blink,
Everything takes time,
We stop,
Just to catch our breath,
By: Alyssa
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment