Every night I spend in your arms is another memory I'll never let go of,
All the little things and cheesy jokes,
Looking into your eyes as you whisper you love me deeply,
Never doubting that you'll take care of me,
The way you brush back my hair and pull me closer to you,
I know when I open my eyes in the morning you'll be right there,
I don't need the promise of forever to stay with you.
By: Alyssa Wilson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment