What a way to say I love you,
Blaming me for all your perceived slights,
As if I can control your feelings,
And your actions are caused by me,
In the most sensitive of situations,
You take advantage of my vulnerability,
Stripped of my armor,
You see your chance to strike a near fatal blow,
What a way to say I love you,
To the person who has bent themselves every which way,
To the person who has been broken by your words,
To the person who has done everything,
You spin situations as if they were knives,
Your callused heart must swell with pride,
Picking pieces that paint you in the best light,
Painting the rest as you see fit,
A clear indication to me that you have no intention to fight fair,
I guess it's true what they say,
All is fair in love
And war.
By: Alyssa
No comments:
Post a Comment