Too scared to tell you all the words I've been holding on to,
For so long they've stayed on the tip of my tongue,
Waiting for my heart to build up the courage to try again,
Always close but never quite there,
With everything going on around me I just can't hide it anymore,
The silly little crush I had has bloomed into much more,
I thought I'd like to tell you before you moved on to and found someone new,
It might be too late but I'd love to watch the stars with you.
By: Alyssa Wilson
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratitude
I haven't been able to write for weeks, I've stared at this page and wondered if I had finally run out of things to say, Of course...
-
I felt for so long that I would end up alone, Meandering from place to place, Like a ghost, I had given up on the dreams I once held...
-
I can't seem to shut down my mind, Not even for one second, It always has something to whisper, Making lists of what I could've...
-
I can't stand the way I feel, When they talk about their bodies, As if there's something wrong, It makes me internalize hate, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment